These days it is important or it is common to hear “virtualized environments” like [Windows/Linux-Unix/Mac OS etc.], exist lots of solutions for commercial use or non-commercial for big companies or for any person at home.
Parallels is a big tool for Mac OS, the new version 14 implements some new cool features, it allows you to integrate the Windows OS with your Mac OS in a really cool way. Besides the virtualization that is the main topic here, Parallels have lots of tools to simplify lots of common tasks on any PC.
-Record the Screen
How to create a VM with Parallels 14 on MacBook Pro ?
1. First Open “Parallels Control Center”
2. Create new machine
3. Choose “Install Windows or another OS from a DVD or image file”
4. Select the .iso file you want to install
Note: Parallels have an option to detect automatically .iso images, or you can search manually for the specific image you want to use. [files need to be saved locally]
5. Enter the license key if you have one, if not just disable the “checkbox” and click continue.
6. Specify the Name & Storage Path
7. Click Create